Monday, March 21, 2005

Capri Castle

Capri Castle
the ass keys errr i mean the a ns keys on my comp r broken...so if anythn dwn here doesnt make sense...u knw y!!

last week will always b remembered...or was it the week b4...wel wateva...ive experienced the weird hollwness-the numb feeling within resulting from the most unexpectd or undreamt[?] meteor droppn in2 ur life.....thngs dnt make me happy or sad...they either irritate me or dont...gues this is my practs xam in the chapter "n u thot they were ur friends..aha!"..part of my training course in "welcome 2 the shitty world".....

speaking of unpredictability....my patients conspired n plottd against innocent-me......they all turned up late for their appointments by nt few mins bt an hr and a half........ughhhh.........wel i dnt give a dime abt u ppl anymore ...i ll b doin my work in my pace in my style n DONT dare mess wth tat.......my work is pushn me 2 the edge..."may b six feet aint so far down"........

No comments: