Friday, December 03, 2004

"anand"....sweet movie....realised while watchn the movie tat v mis out on the simple things in life....life is simple...bt v tend 2 complicate it so much....given a chance,id luv 2 go bak 2 my childhood....n the best part abt being a kid is tat u derive a gr8 amount of happiness frm the most trivial things....buying the latest eraser used 2 make my day!.....visited my school a coupla days bak.....jus being there itself ws so overwhelming....lots of memories...none bitter....

never let the kid in u die.....

3 comments:

dewdrop said...

how abt the kid who lives with you? torturing ur every day and night. who grew up stamping ur hair while u slept. who would want to sleep next to you only so he could put his feet on your face in the middle of the night. how about the kid who broke bottles on my head while we were growing up?

i can handle being a kid. but i dont think i can handle rowdy kids like u two. please stay grown up :-D

dewdrop said...

btw wheres my VCD? rajaaa please, joldi joldi karoche

A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

The kid in me is so alive that i have to put him to sleep sometimes